The Taste of the North Coast event returns to the Gualala Arts Center on Saturday, September 23 at 5:00 p.m. This is an upscale dinner fundraiser to raise money for the Gualala Rotary Club Scholarship and Service Foundation.
The evening features live music, delicious appetizers, a three-course dinner, and a silent auction.
Before dinner, chat with friends and listen to live music, on the patio as you enjoy delicious appetizers and sip on your favorite drinks – all included in the price of your ticket.
Our delicious meal will be prepared by Black Point Grill at The Sea Ranch Lodge.
– Beef Tip Brochettes & Chicken Breast Brochettes with dipping sauce
– Charuterie platters of artisan Cheeses, Meats roasted Vegetables, Olives, Crackers with dipping sauces
– Crostini with Smoked Tomato Jam, Boursin & Green Onion
– Summer’s Salad with kale, arugula, grapes, shallot, kalamata olives and polenta croutons
Dinner (choose one)
– Filet of Beef Medium Rare with Herbed Butte with Broccoli / Rapini – Yukon Gold Potato Cake
– Local Salmon Filet Seasonal Herb Butter with 5 Vegetable Harvest – Yukon Gold Potato Cake
– Wild mushroom risotto with seasonal sautéed vegetable
– Decadent Stone Fruit Romanoff with Grand Marnier
Ticket price includes drinks and wine with dinner. We will also have a scotch tasting bar at the event.